Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heading South



Tomorrow I head South to spend five days with my daughter, son-in-law, and my grandson. With the past week holding multiple evening commitments, the "Wonderful Wallaby" destined for Alexander is not completed. I have one sleeve, the trunk and the pouch of the sweater finished. A shower insight this morning shifted my paradigm from bringin a fully finished sweater to enjoying the opportunity to exactly fit this sweater to Alexander's growing body, instead of taking my knitting to Kohls to size it with side-by-side comparisons. Here are the parts, and here is the bag of yarn, both ready to go into my suitcase.

Also in my suitcase will be Barbara's birthday presents, not to be revealed at this time. 35 years ago today, our only daughter was born; her being has graced our lives every day since then. Happy Birthday to our Barbie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment