Saturday, February 23, 2013

Being Grandparents


 After I posted some photographs of Jim with Jamie on Facebook, one of Jim's high school classmate wrote, "Is it just me, or is it hard to believe that we are now grandparents?"  His reply: "It is not just you...but isn't it wonderful?" In the span of one week, we managed to have that wonderfulness threefold, fillings our days with all three grandchildren, the ones far away in North Carolina and the one much closer, still south from us although yet in the same state.


This week, Jim accompanied me for my Rosemary day.  Rosie, now a six-month sitting up sweetie was her normal enchanting self.  I dressed her up in a Christmas present to me from her dear mama.


 Because last post, I featured Alex, I include his brother in this post. Now all three of our grandchildren are here with us on this page, just as they were in person during the past two weeks.



Grandparenting really is the greatest thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment